Who doesn’t love cheesecake… especially Pumpkin Cheesecake?
If you need a recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake to celebrate and eat with your Amora Coffee, here’s a great one:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
Here at Amora, we know that our customers are the most important part of our business.
That’s why we want to hear from you! Our Facebook page is the perfect place to talk about yourself, or what you like about Amora. Or, tell us what we can do better – it’s all about you today!
Go to Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AmoraCoffee/